We at CSP have run trainings for wealth owners since 2015. The Sustainable Investing in Wealth Management training takes the learnings and materials from half a decade of work and turns them into a course that helps wealth managers serve the sustainability interests of their clients better. We know that it works; more than 60% of the participants of our wealth owner trainings are in an advanced stage of impact investing. This program brings wealth managers on the same track.
The training is a hands-on executive education program for client advisors and staff at private banks and family offices. The training is a combination of theory and practice with deep-dives to topics such as:
- What is sustainable and impact investing and how to feel comfortable with the different approaches,
- Why HNWIs care about sustainability and what do they need to make investment decisions guided by it,
- Leading client conversations in sustainable investing and integrating it into client portfolios.
The course is designed for practitioners working in wealth management, especially partners, managers and relationship managers at banks and multi and single family offices.
LECTURERS AND SPEAKERS
Past and current speakers include:
- Dr. Falko Paetzold, Managing Director, CSP
- Taeun Kwon, Head of Wealth Manager Programs, CSP
- Edith Aldewereld, Partner, Sonnenberg Wealth Management
- Dr. James Gifford, Founder of the Principles of Responsible Investment
- Amandine Favier, Head Sustainable Finance, WWF Switzerland
- Antoine Predour, Head of Debt Energy, ResponsAbility
- Peter Wüthrich, CIO, VALUEworks
Principals engaging in the client conversation sessions of the last programs include:
Antonis Schwarz, Felix Schmidheiny, Flora Keller, Rudolf Hilti, and Paolo Fresia.
4th Online Cohort: June 3-5, 2020
Participation fee: 1,600 CHF
5th Cohort: November 5-6, 2020
Location: University of Zurich, Switzerland
Participation fee: 2,950 CHF
Register for the next trainings here.
The course will be delivered in cooperation with our implementation partner GreenBuzz.
June 2020 Online Training (PDF, 1789 KB)
A global training spanning 3-days and providing participants the opportunity to network with wealth managers across continents.
November 2020 Zurich Training (PDF, 1792 KB)
A 2-day training bringing wealth managers together in Zurich, Switzerland for an intense immersion into sustainable finance.
All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
For client advisors, the program is part of the SAQ Swiss Association for Quality program and 16 hours can be added towards recertification of advisors.
Are you interested in the training or do you have questions regarding timelines or content? If yes, please contact program manager Anne Kellers at email@example.com