Impact and Sustainable investing in wealth management is a training course for financial professionals who need a foundational understanding of sustainable finance to better serve their clients.
This training, which spans three days, is designed for professionals from private banks and family offices who advise clients, develop wealth management solutions and products as well as those responsible for moving forward wealth management divisions in the area of sustainable finance.
The course draws on CSP’s learnings from 8 years of helping ultra high net worth individuals develop and implement sophisticated sustainable investment strategies with impact at their center.
The training is a combination of theory and practice, with high levels of interactivity and deep-dives to topics such as:
We offer this training online, with alumni meet ups for cohort participants twice per year.
All participants will receive a certificate of completion. For client advisors, the program is part of the SAQ Swiss Association for Quality program and 16 hours can be added towards recertification of advisors.
Participants taking this course as part of an Advanced Studies in Sustainable Finance program, namely the CAS, DAS, or MAS in Sustainable Finance of the University of Zurich must complete an additional assignment to earn 2 ECTS points.
1,800 CHF for three days
Are you interested in the training or do you have questions regarding timelines or content? If so, please contact program manager Francesca Spoerry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Professionals from private banks and family offices who advise clients, develop wealth management solutions and products as well as those responsible for moving forward wealth management divisions that need to consider sustainable investing.
LECTURERS AND SPEAKERS
This program combines academic and practical insights to give participants a well rounded view of the Impact Investment
Past and current speakers include:
- Dr. Falko Paetzold, Managing Director of CSP
- Andrew Douglas, Head of Institutions Programs at CSP
- Harald Walkate, CEO of Finding Ways Ahead
- Dr. James Gifford, Head of Sustainable and Impact Advisory at Credit Suisse, Founder of the PRI
- Amandine Favier, Head of Sustainable Finance at WWF Switzerland
- Antoine Predour, Head of Debt Energy at ResponsAbility
- Peter Wüthrich, CIO of VALUEworks
- Dr. Tadas Zukas, Global Lead Sr. Legal Counsel Sustainability/ESG at Vontobel
- Francesca Spoerry, Head of Trainings and Partnerships at CSP
- Carlota Garcia-Manas, Head of Engagement and Climate at Royal London Asset Management
- Emilie Goodall, Director of Sustainable Investing and Impact at Fidelity International
- Nancy Reid, CTFA at Principal Tyche Consulting Services
We also engage principals engaging in the client conversation sessions. Previous programs included: Antonis Schwarz, Felix Schmidheiny, Flora Keller, Rudolf Hilti, and Paolo Fresia.
October 2023 Training (PDF, 1 MB)
A 3-day training bringing wealth managers together online for a deep dive into sustainable finance.