In our trainings and research with wealth owners, advisors and banks, we learned that advisors to private wealth owners lack opportunities to learn and practice integrating sustainable investing in their work. This lack of knowledge and practice can hold advisors back from more actively engaging with their clients on sustainable investing.
Therefore, the Sustainable Investing in Wealth Management program was launched as a hands-on executive education training program for client advisors and staff at private banks and family offices.
The program delivers specific outcomes for participants:
- Get a clear understanding of the theme of sustainable investing and a current market overview.
- Practice real-life client sessions on sustainable investing during practice sessions with real (U)HNWIs.
- Gain the confidence to lead a professional conversation on sustainable investing to further strengthen the relationship with clients.
The course is designed for practitioners working in wealth management, especially relationship managers at banks and family offices.
LECTURERS AND SPEAKERS
Speakers, among others:
- Dr. Falko Paetzold, Managing Director, CSP at University of Zurich
- Taeun Kwon, Head of WM Programs, CSP at University of Zurich
- Edith Aldewereld, Partner, Sonnenberg Wealth Management
- Dr. James Gifford, Head of Impact Investing, UBS
- Amandine Favier, Head Sustainable Finance, WWF Switzerland
- Antoine Predour, Head of Debt Energy, responsAbility
- Peter Wüthrich, CIO, VALUEworks
Principals engaging in the test client conversations part of the last programs:
- Antonis Schwarz, Felix Schmidheiny, Flora Keller, Rudolf Hilti, Paolo Fresia
Day 1 - Knowledge
- Sustainable development and climate change
- Sustainable investing strategies and how to maximize impact
- Deep dives into ESG integration, active ownership, impact investing
- Fireside chat on why (U)HNWIs care for sustainable investing
Day 2 - Application
- SDG workshop and client profiling
- How to lead a client conversation and build trust
- Case studies and client sessions
Up to 20 participants
November 7-8 (Thu-Fri), 2019
University of Zurich, Switzerland
Participants will receive a course certificate.
For client advisors, the program is part of the SAQ Swiss Association for Quality program and 16 hours can be added towards recertification of advisors.
In case you have any questions, you can contact:
University of Zurich
Department of Banking & Finance
Center for Sustainable Finance & Private Wealth